There are 224 applications in the present competition. Some statistical information about the applications is here.
93 new appointments as Queen’s Counsel were announced on Wednesday 14 January 2015.
The full list of appointments, a press release relating to the announcement, the Selection Panel’s Report on the 2014-15 competition and documents setting out how the QC Selection Panel went about its task can be found below.
- QCA Press Release
- List of appointments (in alphabetical order)
- Report of the QC Selection Panel for England and Wales 2014-15
- How the Panel approached its task
- Panel approach to competencies
- Queen’s Counsel Statistics from 1995 to present
The Silk Ceremony will be held on Monday 16 February 2015.
The last date for applicants to submit a complaint about the 2014-15 competition is 16 March 2015.
If you require any further information please contact Bob Gillies (Operations Manager) or other members of the Secretariat staff on 020 7831 0020 or submit a request below: